Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hello 2008

Hey everyone, I hope you had a fantastic holiday season. I did.

It was hard coming back to work, boy, and even harder now that they are screwing with us. Yesterday (my first day back to work - rough!) my building was freezing. Everyone had their floor heaters on full blast. Today we all dressed nice and warm and ta-da, they have the heat on set to "lava." We'll all be in our underwear by the end of the day.

2008 is going to be a great year. I can feel it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

While I see you've made your statement about it being a "great year" sarcasticaly...

I've learned to never ever say that it will the a "good year" or a "Better year" or a "Great year". It always turns out something horrible like idiot fire-starting neighbors or drunk drivers crashing into our home.

From now on, I don't say nothin' about nothin'

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home