Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, June 20, 2008

If You Think I"m Sexy

Just run off the road to tell me.

Yesterday on the way home from work I stopped by the River Des Peres to take a photo of how high the water is. There is construction going on (surprise!) so I pulled over, parked, got out of the car, crossed the street and walked behind the construction barriers. I took my photos and turned around to cross the street to my car. A pick-up truck was coming so I stood by the side of the road to let him pass.

I was wearing a fitted black t-shirt and a black skirt. Nothing special. The dude in the truck ogled me, and kept ogling me as he passed me, causing him to swerve into the path of an oncoming car. He managed to tear his gaze away from me long enough to avoid a head-on collision.

Here's the best part. As I crossed the street I saw him adjusting his rear view mirror so he could get another look at me! Wow, what an ego boost. I've never nearly caused an accident before. If he had actually wrecked I think I would have crossed that fine line between confident and cocky, at least for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home