Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, June 02, 2008

We Are The Champions!

Pink team won! The Rookie Rumble was awesome. The final score was 110- 106. We had to work for this one, boy! It was a spectacular night. I have never felt so alive. Winning was just the cherry on top for me. I made a few mistakes and took two trips to the penalty box, but hey, not bad considering I played for 60 minutes.

The after party was fun, but I was tired. Organizing the whole thing and being a Captain takes a lot out of a person. But it was so worth it.

Now I have thr bout test on June 17. What is the bout test? The veteran players wipe the floor with us newbies to see if we are draft worthy. They won't be taking it easy on us, you can be sure, so I have to get my shit together or be left behind.

Go Pink!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home