Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Drafting

Oh gosh, Oh gosh, Oh gosh, Oh gosh, Oh gosh, Oh gosh, we're having our ARRG derby draft next Tuesday. I have to skate my heart heart Tuesday night and then sit and wait (minutes, hours, days!) to find out if I made it on a team or not. C-R-A-P!

I think I've come a long way since my injury a few months ago. I try to improve with every practice. I listen to what everyone says (and it's a lot) and I filter their advice down to what I can use. No one can question my dedication to this league, but it's my talent that's going to make or break this draft.

All I can do is my best, but until then I am going to be on pins and needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home