Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, June 13, 2008

MySearch

As a derby girl it is all about shameless promotion. As such I have a MySpace page and I've created a page on Tagged. My goal is to make local friends and get them to come to our derby bouts. I've browsed through a lot of photos and pages in order to build up my friends list and I've noticed a few things.

*Lots of men like dressing up in women's clothing. Honestly, there are lots of pictures of guys in everything from their grandmother's church dress to full-out corsets and fishnets. The thing is most of them are hideous! Jesus, if you're going to dress like a lady at least you could shave your legs and that hairy-ass back. Giving the butt a once over wouldn't hurt, either. And I don't even want to know why a grown man would allow himself to be photographed in a diaper.

*If you are a single guy looking to meet the ladies then perhaps you shouldn't put a photo of yourself hanging all over your ex-girlfriend. Just a thought.

*If you see a photo of a guys chest from the shoulders down and it cuts off just as the hair from his pubic region is in sight - he's gay. If not, he's pissed because he keeps getting hit on by gay men. Same goes with a picture of his butt.

*We ladies know when you've used a picture of a model for your "photo." 1) You only have one photo on your profile, and 2) we support the magazine industry. Not only do we know it's a model, but we can tell you which magazine it was in and what he was hawking. If you're that ugly or stupid delete your profile all together.

*All I have to say is - You know you're in prison! No one squats near a chain link fence wearing a wife-beater and blue pants for the hell of it.

*Again, if you are looking to meet ladies you shouldn't use a photo where you are a tiny speck against a massive background. Yes, the Grand Canyon is pretty, but who wants to get to know a black dot?

*Lastly, but unfortunately no leastly, we don't want to see your penis. There are specific sites for that kind of hook-up, trust. Holding it an an angle or having a cheesy smile on your face does you no favors. Log off, pedophile.

I'm so glad I'm married. If this is what the dating pool has to offer I really feel sorry for the single ladies. Oh, don't get me wrong, there are plenty of good looking guys out there but one has to sift through the trolls and toads before one finds them. If I were single I'd stay the hell off the computer and go to a bar like the good ol' days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home