Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, June 23, 2008

R.I.P. George Carlin

Whaaaaaaa!

In other news:

I was rear-ended on Friday going to a friends house. No real damage was done to my car but it started making a horrible noise. A belt has been squealing on and off for some time, but this was worse. So I tell my husband and he says he'll take it out on Saturday and see what's what. Well, of 'course the car made no noise when he drove it. On Sunday when I went to practice it also remained silent. I was fine with it until my husband told me what his dad said about it.

"Sometimes when a person gets into an accident they develop a heightened sense of things."

Oh, ok, so it's all my imagination. Well, my imagination started acting up again on my way to work. I called my husband. He could hear it over the phone. Either we're both crazy or hey, there's something making a noise!

Men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home