Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, February 24, 2006

We need a Country Re-boot

How stupid are our leaders? Who hasn't heard of or even seen The Dailey Show? Honestly, do you have to fail an IQ test to become a government official?

This is sad, but in a way it's a perfect death. Who gets to die doing exactly what they love? Well, some have died during sex, so I guess that's close, but if I were found stone cold sitting upright with my laptop in my lap and a good glass of wine by my side, I wouldn't complain.

I'm a terrible mother! I was clipping kitty's claws the other night (and if you have a cat, you know the acrobatic/masochist methods used to do such a deed), when I cut too close. Kitty let out a terrible yowl. I cleared the fur away to see the damage when, sniff, all I could see was, snivel, blood! Oh, he bled. I felt just awful. I cleaned the area and apologized profusely. Just to show him how sorry I was, I carried him everywhere. I even put him in the big bed, something he never gets to do on the week days. Yesterday it looked pretty good, no infection or swelling, and when I touched it he didn't pull away. Poor baby! The next time I have to cut the claws I'll have to sneak up on him. Once glimpse of the clippers and he'll escape to the basement, or in his mind, the land of a thousand boxes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

I am so afraid of cutting the girls' claws; I have clippers but I've yet to use them.

Thankfully the boys need to be groomed and thats one of the things the groomers take care of.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home