Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Let It Go

So I spoke with my sister today and I was very glad to do it. We talked about BIL's letter he sent the other day. Sis informed me that he didn't mean it that way. I suggested BIL brush up on the ol' writing techniques. I was very glad that we didn't end our conversation on a bad note.

My sister feels awful that Issy was insulted, and I feel a wee bit bad about what I wrote about him on my blog. However, as of today he still does not have a job. This bothers me.

But it is not my fight. Did you hear that? That would be my mother passing out and hitting her head on her desk. Yes, yes, I tend to take on the battles that aren't mine. But this is my sister, so I'm strapping on the sword just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home