Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, January 08, 2007

Flibberty-Gibbet

I am in a real depressed and shitty mood right now. Hubby wouldn't give it up this weekend, so I'm horny on top of it. Too honest? Too damn bad. I'm thinking I'm wasting my life away here in the good ol' Midwest. I don't know where I'd go, but if someone offered me a job ANYWHERE today I think I would take it. I'd pack up my shit, kiss the dog and cat goodbye, then get in my car and drive, drive, drive.

I'd miss Issy. Right now she's the only one I'd miss.

I was alone for most of the weekend. Issy was supposed to come over Sunday but she had some important things to do. Football playoffs were on TV so I could kiss any time with my husband goodbye. I started to make some jewelry, stopped. Tried to paint. Stopped. Even tried to write - stopped. Nothing seems worth it.

I'm just a boring housewife with no talent who gets ignored on a regular basis. I'd cry about it but no one would notice. This black pit of despair is my only companion. Hormonal? I don't know. Here's some of my shit, enjoy.


Two necklace sets soon to be sold.

4 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:41 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

You have so much talent but you just need some appreciation. You also need some yummy oatmeal cookies to drown away your sorrows.
Your blog is very cool and your jewelry is cool too!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Thanks, Darth. That does mean a lot to me. Oatmeal is my favorite, you gonna cook some for me?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Issy said...

B,
You will be okay. Life can't always be sunshine and roses (plus, I think you'd set the roses on fire with the mood you're in!). I think all of us goes through troubling times in our life but I just thought of something. . .every situation is different and needs to be handled differently by the person being affected. Just remember, I'm always here for you and if you need to talk for 24 hours straight then I'll be there. I agree with Darth, you are BEYOND talented and I WISH I could make jewlry like you do!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home