Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hello


This is my 444th post. Wow, I didn't know I had that much to say.

I didn't do much this weekend. Me and the dog made some cookies, I made a few more pieces of jewelry, and I finished the laundry.

Hubby is buying the Expansion pack to Word of Warcraft. I've already been told that for the next two or three weeks I will be ignored totally. Yippee. Like I'm not alone enough as it is now, I have to look forward to more solitude. My husband has a short list of priorities and I am NOT at the top.

Come to think of it, that's really depressing. Now I am depressed. Any men out there willing to fill in while hubby plays with his imaginary friends? You must be at least 6 foot tall, preferably wealthy, with a lot of free time and absolutely NO love for video games.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Yep. Bad thing about sharing, though. Everytime we got a cookie we got an aggressive dog climbing our legs. I don't know if I'll ever be able to make cookies again!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home