Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sapped

I don't know what's wrong with me. Last night Issy came over and we popped in our exercise tape. Now, I can bend, hit, and kick with the best of them, but last night lifting my leg seemed to take so much effort. Halfway through our second workout I pooped out completely. I wasn't that tired when we started, it was all of a sudden like. Kicking one minute, face down on the floor the next.

I have my body conditioning class tonight, I hope I can make it all the way through. I don't think I'm getting sick. I'm drinking water, eating right. I don't get it.

I've been listening to a lot of old music lately. Tool, Mother Love Bone, The Smithereens, White Zombie, The Smiths, the Cure, and so on. I think enough time has passed that I can listen to these songs with joy and not have some past memory come out and bite me in the ass. It's nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Here's my completely unprofessional opinion which you can take whichever way you want.

Sometimes you got it, sometimes you don't.

Last night sounds like you were just out of for some reason.

I've felt that way too on some of the times I've tried exercising. I've also had times where I was kickin' ass and had no idea where it was coming from.

Hopefully next time you'll be back to your regular self.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Thanks. I like the simplicity of your answer, I'm gonna go with that.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home