Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"Things Happen"

Here is another article on the incredible dumbasses that climbed Mount Hood. I think this settles, once and for all, the debate about the IQ of people who climb mountains. And I quote, "It's kind of a point of pride you might say for a lot of climbers - that you can take care of yourself out there."

Well, obviously you DIDN'T! Someone had to come up there and get you. Where is that pride now, asshole? How proud are you going to be when you get a bill for your own damn rescue? Pride? Pride! That's call arrogance, boy. Look it up, you'll find your picture.

In other news: The Big Labowski is tonight's movie for first year grad students. You couldn't pay me any amount of money to sit through this big ol' piece of shit again. With this movie there are two camps - the one's who love it, and the one's who hate it. I would be a part of the latter.

The only movie worse than this is "Feeling Minnesota." And it's close, folks, it really is, on which movie sucks worse. I guess I was too damn smart to appreciate the humor because 3/4 of the people who do like it are idiots (not you, Matto). The only thing about this movie that's any good, and the one reason it's better than Feeling Minn., is John Torturo. "Do not fuck with the Jesus." There, that's the only quote I'll admit knowing from this steaming piece of poo. He was great, but he alone was not worth the movie price or the 2+ hours of my life wasted watching it.

Good day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Didn't much care one way or the other about "Big Lebowski", so no, I would say it wasn't that great... otherwise it would have been more memorable.... err in a positive way.

And IIRC, I beleive Mrs. The Hun didn't like it.

In fact, I think Big L. followed after and rode the coat tails of Fargo which had great success (and is a great film, in my not so humble opinion)

"Feeling Minnesota", never heard of it.

All the same, thanks for thinking of me (?) and excluding me from the "idiots".

11:05 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I can honestly say that I have never felt Minnesota.

My dad was a climber and also on the Arizona Mountain Search and Rescue. He has had to pull out plenty of these dude's bodies out of the rocks. Always a pleasant experience.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Ew. Your poor dad. He must be a very strong person. That's something people don't think about when they climb a mountain. Some one has to go get their dumb ass when they die.

9:50 AM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Again this proves my point if you give a starving moron a fish, instead of eating it, he'll jam it into his ass. These people are freaks and I am also tired of hearing about them in the news. I am also tired of seeing headlines about dead or shaven celebrities.

We should be able to hang members of the media who report on this tripe.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home