Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Feelin' Good

I had some time to think on my way into work this morning so I started thinking about my life.

I'm in a good place. I have a wonderful husband, a good job, I'm involved in a sport I love (and I'm becoming a leader in as well). I have a great family and I couldn't ask for better friends. I'm healthy and I look great. I don't think there is one thing I would change right now.

There was a time long ago when all I could think about was surviving. My living situation sucked, I didn't have hope of a good future, and I was sick physically and mentally. I've come a long way. All the hardships and disappointments have brought me peace. Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home