Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Link

I refuse to pay for parking anymore at my job. They want $400 a year to park in a garage they take away from us whenever they damn well feel like it. The business school having a special event? Take away the parking. Summer school? Take away the parking.

As if that's not enough, the red parking passes ($1000+ a year) which are NEVER full keep taking over the yellow parking passes. Because 70+ empty spaces isn't enough, let's make it 90. Meanwhile we yellow pass people circle the parking lot again and again waiting for someone to leave.

So fuck it, I turned in my yellow pass and will be taking the Metrolink from now on. It will save some $$ on gas as well. This morning I learned I need to be there before 7:30 because the next train doesn't leave until 7:45. Besides, the cardio I get hoofing up the hill to my office is good for me. I just hope my car doesn't get broken into. Not that there is anything to take, but replacing a window is expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home