Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Sunday, July 06, 2008

M80s - 99, Stunt Devils - 53

We kicked ass!  I played in 6 jams.  Ok, yeah, I got knocked down some but I also knocked a couple of girls on their ass.  All in all it was a fantastic bout.  At one point my girls Ana Warpath and Shanghai Lily were all by themselves but they still managed to hold four blockers and a jammer back.  Bad asses!

I served one minute in the box.  We kept our penalties down this bout.  The Stunts were playing a solid game and we could have gotten a lot more penalties, but we kept our cool and adjusted our offense.  Man, I love derby!

Our next bout is Aug. 2nd.  I will get to play more in this bout.  I'm sooooooo looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home