Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Still Alive, Barely

Last night I thought I was the shit. See, I can't have caffeine. It triggers my migraines. Yesterday I drank a whole 18 oz. bottle of tea that had caffeine in it. I could tell right away because my hands started shaking, my heart rate accelerated, and I wanted to clean my office from head to toe. So all day I waited for the big hurt to come. It never did.

I went to class, sure it would kick in there. It didn't. I drove home with visions of half and half coffee, eating more than one bite of chocolate, and so on. Then I woke up this morning and life smacked me full in the face. A five hundred pound man was sitting on my head. I had a whopper. So I took my medicine and lay there listening to my husband and his friends snore until I finally fell asleep.

I can't believe Christopher Reeve's wife died of cancer. She was only 44. How much heartache can one family take? Ugh, my heart goes out to that family.

DOG UPDATE: We went to the pound on Saturday and the dog we wanted to look at was gone. So we looked around and left within five minutes. I can't go back. I saw two dogs that I would have liked to get to know better, but Mr. Picky-butt wasn't having any of it. So I'm out of the picture. Honey can go find a dog without me. I just can't stand to look at all those cute little furry faces and walk away. They are by no means being mistreated, the Humane Society here is a facility that rivals a hospital, those dogs are well taken care of. I just want to take them all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Its hard to to not save all the fuzzies when you really want to... sniff sniff.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home