Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Told You So

When The Bachelor ended (yes, I got sucked in, so deal with it) I told my mom that I would be surprised if Mr. ER Doctor and his pick were still a couple now. I was right! I knew he picked the wrong girl. I wonder what happened to the ring?

So my sister calls me today. I work for a University that probably employs 16,000 people spread over four campuses in St. Louis. She works in the medical field. "I have a patient that works there and I need his number. You know him?" she asked. I find this hilarious. When she said "there" I'm thinking my own little department. Oh no, he's just part of the science community. Just so everyone knows, I do not go around all day visiting other departments. I actually have to stay in mine and work. I think I'll call her one day and say, "I met a guy named Fred who works in a hospital, you know him?"

Still no dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home