Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Road to Hell...

They say it's paved with good intentions. I believe it. Hubby has a rash on his face, the Doc said on Monday that it was mild and normal and gave him a prescription for a topical cream to put on it. Husband has not managed to go get it yet. He keeps forgetting. His face is not going to heal on it's own.

So I call him just now to remind him to go get the damn thing and what do I get? Nothing but a freaking attitude. He answers the phone, "Yeah?"
"Hey," I say.
"I'm kinda busy right now," rudely.

Well, fuck you, buddy, did it ever occur to you that I may have my own shit to handle but I stopped for a brief second to remind you of something that's important? Don't worry, it won't happen again. And when you finally do get that cream, I'm going to stick it up your ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home